Monday, June 22, 2020

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL - June 22nd - June 26th


Dear Families,


Last Week of School Celebrations | Gulf Shore Consolidated School
This is our 14th week of distance learning and our final week of school for the 2019-2020 school year!

Everyone should have received my goodbye email this morning. I hope folks enjoy the song that my big brother made for all my wonderful grade 4 students. I will post a copy of it on the blog if you missed it!

This week things have been greatly simplified.  In Language our focus is the flip grids on the learning slides, completing the Gr. 4 Memory Slide Show and individual reading. If you are looking for additional activities, you may complete a daily journal in your journal document. In math things are a lot more self-directed. I am suggesting you visit the Prodigy website (link on the student portal) and/or peruse some of the math websites linked on this blog. Complete any unfinished math work in your drive and be sure to share your work with me. I will continue to provide feedback to those that share work! 

If you have any questions or concerns or need to touch base with me for any reason, I can be reached each morning via email at: ruth.stratford@ocsb.ca

Sincerely,
Mrs. Stratford




No comments:

Post a Comment