Monday, April 6, 2020

April 6th-April 9th




Dear Parents/Guardian(s),

Yesterday marked the beginning of Holy Week for Catholics everywhere. My family attended a 'virtual' Palm Sunday mass that was broadcast by our local church. While it was not the same as attending Palm Sunday celebrations in person, there was a sense of sacred gathering through the shared scripture readings and homily. 

As we begin our third week of school closures and distance learning, I am hoping that everyone remains in good health and spirits.

I shared a google slide presentation with each of the students (in the Student Portal, Hapara Workspace, Language Folder).  The slide deck outlines learning goals for this week in the areas of Math and Language. Your child's afternoon teacher will communicate learning goals for him/her separately.  Here is the link to the google slide presentation I shared with your child:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1axEWcZ4TJSs0M1BxKZJY8tXx6RRkp-KqucnCsX6O6gQ/edit?usp=sharing

I am trying to maintain my regular morning half-time work schedule. As a result, I check my emails regularly throughout the morning up until noon.  If you have any questions or concerns I will do my best to respond to them within this time frame. Many students have been sharing their work with me and I try to provide feedback, and answer any questions they may have, in a timely manner.

I am eager to help support you and your child during this period of distance learning.

God Bless,

Ruth Stratford




No comments:

Post a Comment